Adding to our growing Development team is the talented Isaac. A senior front-end web developer, Isaac has a passion for exceptional user interactions paired with an incredible eye for detail. With over 8 years in digital both here and across the ditch, he's gained solid experience with different kinds of teams, clients and technologies. To get to know him a little better, we subjected Isaac to the following Q & A session - enjoy.
1. Who are you, and what’s your position at Little Giant?
Isaac Rankin, Senior Front-end Developer
2. What made you want to work with us?
I took a chance on the passion and youthful energy that I saw here at Little Giant.
3. What are you most excited to achieve here?
To be part of an industry-leading technology team.
4. What was your journey like to get you where you are?
I went from making educational Flash games for CD-ROM to working with a couple digital agencies in Auckland and Melbourne, to freelancing for the last couple of years.
5. Who in your life inspires you?
My mother, who has the patience of a saint. And my son, he’s absolutely innocent and full of joy.
6. What do you consider your greatest achievement to date, and why?
Making it through the first few years of fatherhood because it requires incredible selflessness and dedication.
7. What were the best six months you have spent working in your career?
Working at Flint Interactive in Melbourne - it was a great team, full of interesting and engaged people. It was a blur of meetups, beer and table tennis.
8. What is a great business that no one has conquered?
Podcasts, and hopefully no one ever will.
9. What are you best known for?
My poker face.
10. If you could throw a parade party of any theme here in the office, what type would it be?
I would say let’s get out of the office and have a bonfire on some remote beach!
Got a culture crush? We're always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team - check out our current vacancies here.
Design, Marketing & Technology news, Monthly (ish)
Thanks! You've been subscribed.
Oops, there was an error.
It only takes one click to unsubscribe.