Introducing the wonderful Hannah - she brings to the team a wealth of knowledge in marketing and branding and a infectious smile.
1. Who are you and what's your position at Little Giant?
Hannah Caston, Account Manager.
2. What are you most excited to achieve at Little Giant?
Having made the leap from client side, I'm excited to switch it up and work with, learn from and help a range of different brands on the daily. Being part of such a talented, fun team is pretty cool too.
3. What is your spirit animal and why?
A lion - I love working with others, have a big heart and rate catnaps.
4. If you could have any super power, what would it be and would you use it for good for evil?
Time control. I'd use it to help others, savour life's beautiful moments and fast-forward through winter every year.
5. If you were on death row what would you request as your last meal?
Eye fillet & fresh-caught Northland crays, BBQ'd by my better half, with plenty of wine. It's our go-to!
Design, Marketing & Technology news, Monthly (ish)
Thanks! You've been subscribed.
Oops, there was an error.
It only takes one click to unsubscribe.