Please give a warm welcome to Tom. With some impressive agency experience under his belt and a talent for crafting brilliant visual experiences, Tom makes the perfect new addition to our industry-leading Creative team. We're really excited to have him as part of the family. Let's see if the feeling's still mutual.
1. Who are you, and what’s your position at Little Giant?
I’m Tom Addison, Senior Visual Designer.
2. What made you want to work with us?
There's a great feeling at Little Giant, an interesting combination of people doing some really interesting work. There is huge potential to create really cool things.
3. What are you most excited to achieve here?
Beautiful work that works.
4. What was your journey like to get you where you are?
I’ve gone from a tiny, local design studio of three to one of the biggest digital agencies on the other side of the world and back again. Trying to learn as much as possible and get as good as I can at what I do.
5. Who in your life inspires you?
My kids have an interesting way of constantly redefining the way in which I view the world. Barf, did I actually just say that?
6. What were the best six months you've spent working in your career?
Probably my first six months in London, many years ago. The learning curve was extreme but the scope of what was possible in my career was suddenly massive.
7. What are you best known for?
Unfortunately it’s probably drawing dicks in other people’s notebooks. Although it’s rare I do that, nowadays.
8. What's the funniest thing that's happened to you recently?
One of my daughters told my wife: “I love you mummy. And I kind of like daddy.”
9. What do you know is true that no one else agrees on?
Seinfeld wasn’t that funny.
10. What do you think about when you're alone in the car?
Why I thought it would be a good idea to spend my spare time and money on a rare, impractical, not particularly popular, 43 year old japanese car.
11. What are 3 things that really bother you, but most people don't mind?
1 - People who call it a ‘gin martini’. It’s just a martini.
2 - People who are too polite.
3 - People who use the wrong tool for the job. Especially if they complain it’s not working properly.
12. If you could throw a party of any theme here in the office, what type would it be?
An introvert party, where everyone reads quietly at their desks while politely avoiding eye contact.
We're always on the lookout for talented new faces to join our team. If this sounds like you, check out our current vacancies here.
Design, Marketing & Technology news, Monthly (ish)
Thanks! You've been subscribed.
Oops, there was an error.
It only takes one click to unsubscribe.