Gina White has joined us as a Senior Client Manager and brings a wealth of experience with her, both from NZ and the UK. We caught up with Gina to get to know her a bit better and find out why she should never be put on salad-making duties.
1. What made you want to work with us?
I was on the hunt for a reputable workplace and a job that I could make the most out of - learning new things while working alongside some of the best. I’d heard great things about Little Giant and when I walked into the office and saw all the plants and the smiley people I instantly thought ‘this is my jam.’
2. What are you most excited to achieve here?
For me, it’s all about the cool, noteworthy, projects. I love working on great NZ brands and get great pleasure boasting about what I do and who I get to work with. Let’s win awards!!
3. What was your journey like to get you to where you are?
I’ve worked agency side for most of my career with stints client-side as well. I recently returned from the UK where I worked in loads of awesome freelance roles including a long stint at M&C Saatchi working on the delivery and optimisation of all automated digital programmes for one of the UK’s largest telco’s, O2.
4. How do you prefer to learn?
I like working in a team with people of different disciplines and am big on the questions. I learn by doing. And even better, at Little Giant, I learn from the best!
5. Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
What?! Let’s go with hunter. It sounds more fierce.
6. What were the best six months you have spent working in your career?
My first agency role. I’m still great friends with some of the people I worked with and those first 6 months felt awesome. Like I’d cracked it. I was a campaign manager and remember feeling really cool that I could use Dreamweaver and make emails.
7. What’s the funniest thing that’s happened to you recently?
I made my parents a salad and accidentally used raw jalapeno instead of capsicum the other day. It ruined the entire meal. Well I LOL’.
8. Favourite 90’s jam?
What Would You Do? - City High. My parents were tortured with that on a few long drives to the Coromandel when I was a young one.
9. What do you think about when you’re alone in the car?
Most recently, road rules! I just bought a car the other day and before that, hadn’t driven one in about 3 years.
10. What are three things you love and take great pleasure in, but most people don’t like?
- Teeth flossing
- Ironed sheets (with Jo Malone linen spray).
11. Do you believe in Bigfoot?
I had a yeti costume as a child. So yes. 100% yes.
12. Describe the colour yellow to someone who is blind.
Banana. Damn it. The feel of sun on your skin…?
Design, Marketing & Technology news, Monthly (ish)
Thanks! You've been subscribed.
Oops, there was an error.
It only takes one click to unsubscribe.